February 02, 2003

Hey people....this is my first post...yay!!! This is gonna be a crazy mix of what i think about late at night, or what's going on with stuff and people....so who really knows. It oughta be a crazy fun time.

I just got done having a conversation with one of my friends about "my sanity" and what exactly that is. many people claim that i dont actually have it. They are mostly right. So what if i enjoy fingerpainting, coloring books, and dragons...does that make me insane?...well not if we were to follow a technical definition of the word, but by most standards it'd make me different....i decided i didnt wanna finish that sentence or spell that last word correctly, so instead i'm gonna talk about dragons.

Who doesnt like dragons? I mean, really...other than the whole "fire-breathing" and "man-eating" thing, they dont seem all that bad. Have you ever seen "Pete's Dragon"?....now he was cool....how he got in that light house, though, is beyond me. People get mad at dragons cuz they tend to set knights on fire, but in reality, who really likes those knights?...i mean you've got the whole inbreding thing...i think the world's really better off. The true question on this topic is who would win a fight between the dragon that fought Harry Potter and the giant dog/dragon from "The Neverending Story"...i'd pay good money to see that.

That's all for tonight, people. Later.