November 01, 2008

Happy Halloween! (A day late, but not a dollar short)

Hi everyone! Mags and I went to a Halloween party last night, so we got to dress up, which is always fun. Everyone guess who we are! (I warn you that this is sort of a trick question bc Mags is a genre.)




Yay for Halloween!

We also crafted what I think is one of the scarier pumpkins I've ever helped carve. Coming up with the name was a compromise, but I think it turned out well.


Behold! Harvey the Criminally Insane Pumpkin!!!



I think he likes you......

4 Comments:

Blogger Caitlin said...

quel surprise! a new post. i think you are zorro. Mags is harder. is she japanimation or something? miss you guys!

9:32 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Caitlin stole my guesses. I was gonna say Mags was anime, since she was green hair, big eyes, and a perpetually surprised expression.

2:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys look great!! Mom and I tried to figure this out and we were able to guess you but Mags is a tricky one as you said!

8:20 AM  
Blogger spencer said...

Ding Ding Ding! Anime it is!

9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home